What is Aegis Gardens®?
Aegis Living opened our first Asian inspired, culturally-authentic community in Fremont, California with huge success in 2001. We have been honored to care for many of our local Asian families for over 18 years. In 2018, Aegis Gardens opened a second location in Newcastle, Washington. In addition to the carefully curated décor, integrated feng shui principles, authentic Asian cuisine, and engaging traditional activities, our highly – trained, multilingual staff ensures that residents receive the care and respect they deserve. Our Aegis Gardens communities are open to all seniors who enjoy a home with international flair and global appeal.
Aegis Gardens offers a unique community where residents form strong bonds over a shared culture and background.
- Available 24/7 multilingual care staff with a holistic approach for caring for mind, body, and spirit.
- Meticulously curated objects and decor adorn our common areas designed for the comfort and delight of our residents.
- Concierge services, housekeeping weekly services, laundry services, and scheduled transportation.
- Chef-prepared, authentic Asian cuisine that evokes fond memories for our residents.
- Spa services, including massage room, barbershop, hair and nail services, and a fitness center.
Life is to be explored, celebrate, and
- Life Enrichment directors plan a rotating calendar of engaging activities, including music therapy, art, calligraphy, Mahjong, tai chi, and so much more!
- Our abundance of amenities and scheduled activities have all been carefully selected with the interests of residents in mind to create a sense of belonging and commonality.
- Expand your social network when surrounded by neighbors engaged in planned activities, cared for by our energetic staff, and meet new friends and their family members.
Health and Wellness
Our staff forms tight bonds with our residents and their families. They often compare caring for our residents to caring for a member of their own family.
- Our multilingual care staff brings joy and enthusiasm to each day while ensuring our residents are well cared for and clearly understood.
- Not only do we monitor our residents’ physical health, but we also support their personal wellbeing with socialization, meditation, family involvement, and mental stimulation.
- Our around-the-clock care staff and nurse provide personalized care for each resident, including those with memory care needs.
- Available medical services include in-house primary care doctors, physical and occupational therapists, podiatrists, geriatric psychiatrists, in-house pharmacy, and acupuncture therapy through regularly scheduled appointments in the community.
“Aegis Gardens was designed with the Asian elders in mind, all the way from the furnishings to the caregivers who are multilingual, as well as the food provided. It’s all-in-one and we are very happy.”Dick Woo, son of Aegis Living resident
The Cost of Care
When shopping for long-term care, know the numbers. Different long-term care companies structure their pricing in a variety of ways. For comparison, Aegis Living bases the cost of care on rent and care points.
Our monthly rent covers the cost of the private apartment plus amenities and basic services such as housekeeping, meals, transportation, and utilities.
Pay only for the customized care that your parent needs. A professional assessment will determine the number of care points needed to ensure your parent is comfortable.
Covers costs incurred in bringing in a new resident and allows for the upkeep and maintenance of our communities.
Elder care today is not a simple equation of getting a diagnosis and scheduling treatment. It is more about having […]
What’s a RINK? You may be hearing this term more frequently. RINKs: Retired, Independent, No Kids. The concern or reason […]