Aegis Gardens Fremont
Asian Inspired Community
At Aegis Gardens®, our focus on the Asian culture is reflected in everything we do.
Our assisted living community is designed to be warm and inviting with thoughtfully designed architecture and interiors that are based on feng shui. In addition, we offer an enticing activity program, authentic cuisine, 24-hour care provided by our professional and compassionate bilingual staff, and respite care.
Our community provides an environment for our assisted living and memory care residents to interact and socialize with individuals of similar cultural background and interests.
Amenities & Services
- Authentic cuisine. Our chef prepares traditional Mandarin and Cantonese cuisine in restaurant-style dining. Our menu features a variety of traditional dishes including preserved egg and minced pork porridge, roast duck, and shrimp with walnut.
- Gaming and crafts room. Enjoy Mahjong, calligraphy, painting, cribbage, origami, and more in our activity room
- Asian lifestyle. Aegis Gardens® is an immersive culturally-authentic Asian experience with an emphasis on tradition and customs. Through cuisine, décor, activities, family events, and music, this unique community honors our residents’ history.
Aegis Gardens® is a home and community that nurtures our residents like family.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“Cheerful and caring staff, great Chinese foods, immaculate facility and grounds, daily group exercise, games and activities promote friendships and well being.”– Jack
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
36281 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536
- Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area
- Centerville Library
- Westridge Park
- American High School
- Los Cerritos Community Center
- Children’s Natural History Museum
- Centerville Community Park
- Whole Foods Market