Community Amenities - Aegis on Madison
Perfection in the Details
With years of experience in senior living and thousands of our current residents’ input and advice, we have designed amenities and services that truly support and assist our residents in their golden years.
Touches of Luxury: Our Amenities
- Grand parlor and bistro. Our beautiful, airy parlor includes a grand piano for entertainment, elegant furnishings and a wonderful common space for events and evening happy hour. Grab your morning cup of joe and the newspaper to start your day in our bistro.
- Elegant dining room. Enjoy our common dining room for elegant, chef-prepared daily meals in our theater-style kitchen with a pizza oven and rotisserie. Enjoy the urban lifestyle through large picture windows that look out onto Madison Street.
- Private dining room and wine cellar.
Reserve our private dining room to host a private, chef-prepared family dinner or special event with friends. Age your favorite bottles of wine at the perfect temperature in our Tuscan-inspired wine cellar, or choose from our selection.
- Expansive activity space. Enjoy a full daily calendar of activities throughout the day in our expansive activity space, from daily exercise classes to creative crafting, poker and bridge games, and much more.
- Cozy library. Our stately library offers plenty of great spots to curl up by the fire with a good book or to play a quiet game of chess with a friend.
- Movie theater. Relax into the plush seats with built-in, state-of-the-art speakers and share a movie with your friends. We will pop the popcorn – your seat it waiting!
- Pamper yourself. Residents have easy access to a professional salon where you can look and feel your finest. Your new home is complete with a peaceful massage room to help worries melt away.
- Apothecary. Aegis Living has partnered with Bastyr University to develop our wellness program with natural health sciences. Enjoy one of our many soothing herbal teas.
- Brain Gym. Like weights for your muscles, our brain gym will keep you sharp with software programs to test your memory.
Ease Your Day: Our Supportive Services
- Highly trained care staff. Our highly trained caregiving staff is available 24 hours a day to assist with our residents’ daily living needs. Our licensed nurses are well-prepared to handle the ever-changing health needs and medications of our residents.
- Onsite care. Residents can set appointments with our onsite doctor’s office and visiting physical therapists.
- Friendly concierge. Have a question or need some help finding something? Our concierge is available to assist with your every need.
- Complimentary transportation. We are happy to help you run an errand, go to a doctor’s appointment or take you shopping at the University Village in our town car or bus. Our circular drive off of busy Madison Street will bring you safely to the front door.
- Pet friendly. Your furry friends are more than welcome to share your new home. Our pet-friendly communities are home to cats, dogs, birds and fish. We know that pets are members of the family and great companions.
- Housekeeping and laundry. No more dusting or vacuuming. Let us take care of the housework and folding your laundry.
- Wired for Wi-Fi. So you can stay in touch with loved ones or find out the latest news on your iPad or laptop, our common areas are wired for Wi-Fi.