Short-Term Care - Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park
Aegis Living’s short-term stays, also known as respites, can ease the transition from a hospital or skilled nursing facility to long-term assisted living, or provide further recovery time before going home. From a few days up to a month, temporary stays are a great way to experience all the amenities and activities that Aegis has to offer, and to give family caregivers a much-needed break.
Aegis Living offers the finest care, and delicious and nutritious cuisine in a loving and beautiful environment where seniors enjoy days filled with socializing and planned events. Our nationally recognized memory care program is designed specifically to assist residents who have dementia or Alzheimer’s with their unique needs. And all of this is included in our short-term care program.
Samples of the services we offer:
- Care managers are available 24 hours a day to assist residents with daily living activities, such as bathing and dressing.
- A licensed nurse is available to monitor health concerns and respond to emergencies.
- Specially trained medication care managers provide assistance with medication if required.
- Each resident has a call button or optional pendant for summoning assistance.
- Secured memory care options for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Hospice care.
- Private studio apartments for short-term stays.
- Studios and apartments for long-term assisted living.