Assisted Living - Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park
Having the dedicated Aegis Living staff to take care of your chores, home maintenance and meals makes life so much easier. And thanks to our expert level of care, you can relax and enjoy the many activities and friends you’ll find at Aegis Living.
- Enjoy Pilates, yoga and other exercise programs.
- Gather with friends to play chess, checkers, or cards.
- Pursue your hobbies or learn about crafts in our activity center.
- Enjoy a day of sun in our lush garden areas.
- Spend a quiet afternoon in front of the fireplace.
- Catch up on current events, or email friends and family.
- Relax in our comfortable common rooms while listening to music, visiting with friends or enjoying time with your family.
- Watch a classic movie and enjoy a lively discussion about your favorite actors and scenes.
- Join a walking group and keep yourself feeling healthy.
- Enjoy a day on the town for shopping with friends and catching up over lunch at the newest restaurant.
- Experience live entertainment brought to you.
- Care Managers are available 24/7 to assist you with the activities of daily living (such as bathing or dressing).
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers provide assistance with medication if needed.
- Safety and security systems include staff available around the clock to respond to emergencies and provide first aid. Each apartment has a call button or optional pendant to summon assistance.
- Each community has a licensed nurse available to monitor health needs.
- Dine in our formal dining room with friends and neighbors.
- Celebrate special occasions with family in the private dining room.
- Enjoy daily breakfast specials, along with cooked-to-order choices; lunch and dinner menus offer multiple choices.
- Help yourself to beverages and snacks all day in our bistro.
- Activity director for educational, social, and recreational programs.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Dedicated concierge to assist with any request you have.
- Maintenance of apartments, as well as public and community areas.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Three nutritious meals a day, plus snacks anytime you like.
- All utilities, except telephone and cablevision.
- Thorough residence cleaning annually.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Educational, social and recreational programs.
- Guest meals and catering.
- Transportation in addition to scheduled days.
- Room service.
- Dry cleaning.
- Pet care.
- Massage therapy.
- Beauty salon and barber.
- Mobile dentist.