Living Happily Together
Assisted Living in Seattle, WA
At our West Seattle assisted living community, our friendly staff is waiting to serve your loved one a first-class meal, tidy up their apartment, take care of their daily household chores, and assist them with their personal care needs. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your loved one is well cared for by our expert staff.
The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We also understand the value of keeping loved ones connected and making sure that our residents stay mentally, physically and socially engaged. As we navigate through these times we’re continuously improving and updating our protections practices. In addition, we’ve modified and created new life enrichment programs to ensure that our residents stay healthy and happy. Learn More.
- Around-the-clock care managers to assist with the activities of daily living (such as dressing, bathing, eating)
- Specially trained medication managers to ensure medications are taken properly
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Licensed nursing staff available to monitor healthcare needs and changes in behavior
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Dedicated concierge
Perfection in the details
Inspired by Mediterranean seaside towns, our new assisted living community in West Seattle exudes welcoming decor inspired by the elegance of the a Mediterranean boutique hotel on the island of Capri with a rich palette of ocean colors and decor.
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Nutritious snacks and beverages available all day
Social and Recreational Activities
- Our life enrichment directors plan a calendar of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences
- Stay physically active with chair yoga, Pilates, balance classes, stretching, and other exercise programs
- Enjoy creative pursuits such as art, painting, crafts, flower arranging, or poetry
- Massage therapy
- Beauty salon
- Movie theater
- Pets are welcome
If you are searching for assisted living or memory care for yourself or a loved one please complete the fields in the form below then click Send. A Marketing Director will contact you shortly.