Queen Anne Galer
On the top of Queen Anne Hill, our assisted living and memory care community offers an intimate senior housing community in the heart of Seattle. Residents can enjoy neighborhood outings to Kerry Park, shopping, and local restaurants. Choose a well appointed senior apartment with views of the city and local landscape.
If your loved one is no longer able to take care of their activities of daily living or needs specialized memory care, allow our caring staff to handle their needs with dignity. Tour today and ask about our respite care options.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- Well-Appointed Apartments. Aegis Living Galer offers a choice of private one-bedroom or studio apartments. Our community includes 58 assisted living and specially-designed memory care residences for seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia.
- Public Market Re-created. One of the most innovative features of our community is the lower level of our building, where we transport residents to the heart of our own public market. It includes a traditional newsstand, fish stall, fresh produce, art kiosk, and music shop. All of these elements support the community’s Life Enrichment program, bringing activities to residents that let their imagination and memories run wild.
- Upscale Amenities. Residents will enjoy sipping coffee in the comforts of their luxurious grand parlor, library, or cozy bistro. Our movie theater hosts big screen classics along with the latest films and, of course, serves warm popcorn.
- Gourmet Cuisine. Dining here is a savory adventure with meals designed by our executive chef. On special occasions, our residents can host private events in the elegant private dining room.
Enjoy urban living at its finest in upper Queen Anne.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“This is an excellent community. Stable and highly skilled leadership team, including the general manager as well as nursing, care, kitchen, and facilities directors. A very attentive staff… Small enough to feel intimate but large enough to create a good resident community. Care is tailored to each resident”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
- Queen Anne Pool
- East Queen Anne Playground
- West Queen Anne Playfield
- Seattle Public Library
- Cafe Fiore
- Queen Bee Cafe
- Molly Moon’s Ice Cream
- 5 Spot
- Kerry Park