Aegis Living Queen Anne Rodgers Park
Lower Queen Anne Living
Nestled at the base of Queen Anne Hill, our Victorian-style community is reminiscent of a grand hotel. We’re located in a peaceful, woodsy setting adjacent to Rodgers Park. From the sweeping front porch, you will be able to enjoy the ever-changing seasonal views across our landscaped gardens. Although you may feel miles away from the city in this idyllic setting, you are only minutes to Queen Anne shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- Gourmet cuisine. Our chefs prepare all menu selections with fresh, local produce and seasonal ingredients. With options on where to eat, you can either enjoy white linen table service in our main dining room or lighter fare in our gastropub. Invite your family and friends to intimate celebrations and dinners in our private dining room.
- Staying active & healthy. Swim a few laps in our heated pool or get the blood pumping in our fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center. Unwind with a therapeutic massage or stretch out those knots in our yoga studio. All activities can be followed up with a fruity smoothie at our juice bar.
- Let us entertain you. Spend an afternoon cheering for your favorite football team in the sports den or catch the featured film in our cinema. Learn something new at a lecture or listen to a jazz concert in the conservatory. Enjoy relaxing pursuits and enriching activities in our workshop or craft rooms.
- Be stylish & debonair. Our gentlemen residents can get a cut and shave in our classic barbershop, followed by a shoe shine. The ladies will find a full salon with hair, nail, and facial services.
Find your perfect studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment in our stately community.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“Aegis Living (Queen Anne) has allowed her the time and space to fully engage in multiple activities a day (art, exercise, writers’ group, lectures, outings, shopping etc), make friends, and smile in ways I haven’t seen in decades.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
- Seattle Pacific University
- Queen Anne Bowl Playfield
- Rodgers Park
- Macrina Bakery
- Storyville Coffee
- How to Cook a Wolf
- El Diablo Coffee Co.