Friendly Neighborhood Living
Opening November 2020
Located across stunning Lake Washington on the east side, our new community will be minutes from downtown Bellevue restaurants and shopping, easy access to Highway 520, a short drive to the Microsoft campus, and only a half-mile from Overlake Medical Center and Clinics. Our modern Neoclassical building is inspired by the lush nature found in the Bellevue arboretum. Residents will be greeted from the moment that they walk through an expansive greenhouse incorporated into the main entrance.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- Biophilic design. We have introduced the concept of biophilic design into many of our communities, but this will be the first community developed around the biophilia concept. Biophilic design seeks to satisfy our innate need to be connected to nature. An experience with nature can elicit a therapeutic response for an individual. Our connection with nature has shown to not only be physically beneficial, but emotionally it can reduce stress, enhance creativity, and improve well-being.
- A full social calendar. Our Life Enrichment Director and staff fill each day with physical, mental, and social activities, outings, and entertainment.
- Chef prepared meals. Enjoy our delicious cuisine created daily by our Executive Chef in our beautifully decorated dining room or schedule our private dining room for a special event or family gathering.
Enjoy our luxury amenities, five-star service, and compassionate care staff at Aegis Living Bellevue Overlake.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“I felt support and was able to cope with the ever-changing challenges, knowing he was getting the best care…far better than I could have done.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
1835 116th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Hidden Valley Baseball Field
- Bellevue Library
- Bellevue Square
- Bellevue Arts Museum
- The Shops at Bavern
- Lunchbox Labs
- Overlake Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Bellevue Medical Center
- Whole Foods Market