Aegis Living Shoreline
Our Shoreline Campus
Adjoined to our memory care Callahan House community, our grand Aegis Living Shoreline combines to create a campus to meet the care needs of all of our residents from assistance to memory care. Our welcoming grand staircase as you enter the community gives the feeling of a stately home to share with family and visitors. Nestled in an idyllic woodsy neighborhood of North Seattle, every room is open and airy looking onto the inviting central garden with a stone fireplace. When we take care of the small things, you are free to live your life fully.
Amenities & Services
- Grand style. Greet friends over fresh-brewed coffee in the bistro, mingle for events in the formal living
room,or enjoy the sunny internal courtyard with a stone fireplace and ample benches.
- Gourmet meals. Dine on fresh, seasonal produce and local ingredients prepared by our chefs daily and served on crisp white linen tablecloths in one of our two dining rooms or private dining room.
- Enriching activities. Enjoy our cozy wood paneling library to play cards or read a classic book next to the fire. Join an art class, cooking demonstration, fitness class, and more in one of our many activity rooms. Get your hands in the dirt while gardening in the nearby pea patch.
- Prime location. Steps away from lush Twin Ponds Park, this central location is convenient to shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Only 20 minutes to downtown Seattle and minutes from the I5 corridor.
Fill your days with laughter and friendship in grand style in North Seattle.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“The staff is well-trained, friendly, caring and attentive. The nursing staff is very active and responsive. The activity staff is engaging. The maintenance and cleanliness of the building is impaeccable. The food variety and quality is closer to restaurant dining.”– Ed
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
- Trail of the Cedars
- Central Market
- Shari’s Cafe & Pies
- Twin Ponds Soccer Field
- Twin Ponds Park
- Twin Ponds Park Community Garden
- Lakeside High School
- Jackson Park Golf Course