Cozy Redmond Community
Set alongside the gentle Sammamish River and bustling Burke-Gilman trail, Aegis Living Redmond is reminiscent of a cozy bed and breakfast inn. An outdoor gazebo on the river’s edge is the perfect place to watch bike riders and runners on the trail and enjoy the fresh scents of the herb garden. Our intimate community with a small footprint encourages close friendships and feels like a warm and welcoming family home.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- Intimate community. Easy to navigate, our inviting community features a cozy bistro, elegant dining room, activity-filled living room, and a covered courtyard overlooking the river. Raised garden beds and manicured landscape bloom and grow in every season.
- Ideal location. Conveniently located just blocks from the Redmond Senior Center, close to Microsoft campus, Redmond Town Center, and Redmond City Hall, our community is easily accessible from SR 520 and close to dining, entertainment, and shopping.
- Northwest cuisine. Our chef delights in bringing our residents the best local produce and ingredients to make their dining experience a joy every day.
- Never a dull moment. Our Life Enrichment program is filled with scheduled daily activities from our Life Enrichment directors who make every day special. Our music therapist brings joy and healing through movement and favorite songs.
Find your studio or one-bedroom apartment that fits your needs and feels like home in our cozy community.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“ Thanks to the staff at Aegis Living Redmond, my father looks better, is healthier and happier than he has been in many years. They spoil him, they take care of him, and he loves it! Thank you guys!”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
- Luke McRedmond Landing
- Kaiser Permanente Redmond
- Molly Moon’s Ice Cream
- The Matador
- The Heron Rookery
- Dudley Carter Park
- Seattle Marriott Redmond
- Redmond Town Center
- Matt’s Rotisserie & Oyster Lounge
- Anderson Park
- Downtown Redmond Central Park