In the Heart of Wine Country
From the windows at Aegis Living Napa, watch the hot air balloons rise over the valley every morning. Our charming assisted living and memory care community in the heart of Napa provides compassionate care, dedicated support, and exceptional services to our residents and their families.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- Dedicated staff. Our staff is the heart of our community. These long-term employees, some working here since we opened in 1999, provide consistent care and dedicated compassion for your loved ones.
- Enriching activities. Our Life Enrichment Director creates a full daily activities schedule for the mind and body. Enjoy outings to local restaurants, poker nights, sporting events, exercise programs, daily choir practice, happy hour with live entertainment, and monthly events with the children from Kolbe Academy.
- Inviting outdoor garden. Warm, sunny days are best spent on our community’s lovely sun-drenched front porch, where residents, families, and friends enjoy socializing. During the summer, our beautifully landscaped courtyard is the perfect place to watch the Oakland Raiders training camp next door.
Select your well-appointed, private apartment in the heart of wine country.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“Compassionate, attentive staff, clean, safe, upscale environment. I couldn’t imagine my mother being anywhere else.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
- La Taquiza
- Whole Foods Market
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices
- Panera Bread
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center