Aegis Living Lynnwood
Tree-Lined Neighborhood Feel
Behind the cheery red front door of Aegis Living Lynnwood is a warm and intimate community with a sunny garden courtyard and a cozy footprint that is easy for our residents to navigate. In this tree-lined neighborhood, Aegis Living Lynnwood is one block from the local library and community activities. Conveniently located on the way to work or home, our ideal central location at the intersection of I5, I405, and Highway 99 is the perfect place to call home.
Amenities & Services
- Enriching daily activities. Each day brings something new to our community. Scheduled excursions, cultural events, art, music, crafts, exercise, and croquet in the courtyard are only a few of the many activities that are part of our daily Life Enrichment program.
- Fine dining. Our chefs take great care in planning a rotating menu of local ingredients and seasonal products for our residents to enjoy. Our cozy bistro is filled with laughter and conversation throughout the day over snacks, coffee, or a cup of tea.
- Memory care expertise. We provide exceptional care for our residents with memory loss and support for the family members coping with these changes.
Enjoy one of our private apartments in this intimate, cozy community of friends and friendly staff.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“I moved my father in this wonderful facility 2 years ago. He had Alzheimer’s and the staff gave excellent care and tended to his needs in every way.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
- North Lynnwood Park
- Lynnwood Fire Department
- Lynnwood Recreation Center
- Lynnwood Senior Center
- Lynnwood Library
- Fred Meyer
- Alderwood Mall
- AMC Alderwood Mall 16 Theaters
- Anthony’s Seafood Grill
- Virginia Mason Lynnwood Medical Center
- Heritage Park