Surrounded by Nature
Aegis Living Lodge is appropriately named due to its distinctive rustic design nestled within our wooded surroundings and wetlands. Large windows showcase the stately trees from the dining room for a treehouse feel. Located west of Interstate 405, this charming community includes a dramatic stone fireplace and sun-filled dining room with panoramic views. Our quintessential Northwest style feels cozy and tucked into the woods.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- Onsite therapy. We offer outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy within the comfort and convenience of our community.
- Parkinson’s care specialists. Our staff is well-versed in caring for the unique needs of our residents with Parkinson’s. We offer a personalized wellness program that includes nutrition and balanced meal plans paired with onsite therapy.
- Memory care. Our innovative, award-winning memory care program, Life’s Neighborhood ™, was custom-designed to provide comfort and spark memories of the past with individual vignettes inspired by the 1950s for our memory care residents to interact with and reminisce.
- Social activities. Our residents thrive because they are socially active. Our enriching activity programs create close bonds, new friendships, and peer support for those in assisted living and memory care.
Find your new home in our refined, yet rustic lodge tucked into the trees.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“I could not have gotten through the last six years without all of you. Thank all of you once again and keep up the good work that you are doing.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
12629 116th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
- Juanita Beach Park
- McAuliffe Park
- Fred Meyer
- Evergreen Health Medical Center
- The Village at Totem Lake
- Trade Joe’s