Aegis Living Aptos
Friendly Neighborhood Living
Aegis Living Aptos is the perfect assisted living and memory care community to call home. The quaint town of Aptos combines the majestic redwood forest with the sea in a stunning location. Nestled in the heart of the Heather Terrace housing development, Aegis Living Aptos enjoys our neighbors who are friendly, welcoming, and inclusive in their neighborhood events. We also have a supportive relationship with Cabrillo Community College where our residents attend local concerts, musicals, and other activities.
Amenities & Services
- Ideal location. Step out of your door and experience charming shopping centers, a small-town library, the beautiful Rio del Mar beach, and the historic WWI era concrete ship.
- Our staff is like family. Our 24-hour care staff exceeds expectations providing compassion and dignity to every resident that we serve.
- Neighbors are friends. Through daily scheduled activities, gourmet meals, and shared new experiences, our residents establish new friendships in our close-knit community and within the greater neighborhood.
- Landscaped gardens. Park benches, winding paths, and flowering raised gardening beds provide contemplative spots to sit and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
Enjoy our luxury amenities, five-star service, and compassionate care staff at Aegis Living Aptos.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
Life at Aegis Living Aptos
Step out of your door and experience charming shopping centers, a small-town library, the beautiful Rio del Mar beach, and the historic WWI era concrete ship.
“My mother chose Aegis of Aptos when she had to move from living on her own to an assisted living facility. She felt welcomed by the residents and staff, and there were a lot of activities she was interested in. We found the staff to be truly interested and caring toward her.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
125 Heather Terrace, Aptos, CA 95003
- The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park
- Aptos Branch Library
- Aptos Museum
- Aptos County Village Park
- Best Western Seacliff Inn
- Seacliff State Beach
- Rio Del Mar State Beach