Aegis Living Laurelhurst
Opening July 2022
In the heart of the University of Washington neighborhood, Aegis Living Laurelhurst is located on the five corners between Laurelhurst, Ravenna, Bryant, the UW, and University Village. Our beautiful community is inspired by the collegiate gothic architecture found on the UW campus. Located in the hub of activity and energy associated with the youthful exuberance of college, our residents can’t help but feel young at heart living here.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Short-Term Care
Amenities & Services
- An enriching lifestyle. Offering 111 stylishly designed assisted living apartments for seniors and 24 memory care apartments for your family member needing specially trained dementia care.
- Time shared together. Aegis at Laurelhurst is designed to be the center of social activities. With a large plaza at the main entry, families can play, connect, and relax.
- Active gathering spaces. Residents have access to all that the community offers, from multiple dining options in the main dining room, pub and private dining room, to a piano lounge, theater, sports den and wellness centers that allow residents to stay active and engaged.
- Breathtaking view. Don’t miss the top floor sky lounge with views of the UW campus, Lake Washington and the Seattle skyline.
Find the enriching lifestyle you deserve with the compassionate care you need.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“Compassionate, attentive staff, clean, safe, upscale environment. I couldn’t imagine my mother being anywhere else.”
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
3200 ne 45th street, seattle, wa 98105
- University Village
- Jak’s Grill
- University of Washington Golf Range
- University of Washington Campus
- Husky Stadium
- Center for Urban Horticulture
- Burke-Gilman Playground Park
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Laurelhurst Playfield