Aegis Living Lake Union
Waterfront Living at Its Best
Opening SPring 2021
Located in the heart of Seattle’s lakefront parks and activities, our Aegis Living Lake Union community is inspired by the 1936 Olympic rowing team’s story, captured in the New York Times bestseller, The Boys in the Boat. The community’s architecture resembles a shell house design. You can also take pride in your new home which is part of the Living Building pilot program from the City of Seattle, resulting in the eco-friendliest assisted living community in the nation.
Amenities & Services
- An enriching lifestyle. Offering 64 stylishly designed assisted living apartments for seniors and 13 memory care apartments for your family member needing specially-trained dementia care.
- Convenient location. Aegis Living is located on Lake Union in Seattle with convenient access to downtown shopping and restaurants, in the heart of the lakefront parks and activities.
- Enriching activities. Stretch your mind and body with a yoga class in the fitness center, then stretch your creativity with an art class in the activity center.
- Take in the views. Enjoy happy hour while watching the sunset from the top floor sky lounge with city, Space Needle, lake and mountain views.
Enjoy lakefront living at its best in our unique community in the heart of Seattle.
Notice the difference. Designer touches transform expectations.
Welcome your family and friends with a sense of grandeur for happy visits.
Personalize your apartment with favorite accents and create your cozy home.
“We could not be happier with the staff, activities, care and all around cleanliness and upkeep of this remarkable place. We couldn’t have made a better choice for her.”– Darlene
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
1936 eastlake aveNue east, seattle, wa 9810
- Voxx Coffee
- Grand Central Bakery
- Museum of History and Industry
- Lake Union Park
- The Center for Wooden Boats
- Duke’s Seafood
- Daniel’s Broiler
- Volunteer Park