Aegis Living West Seattle Development
Exploring a Second West Seattle Location on
California Avenue SW
We have enjoyed getting to know our West Seattle neighbors at our first location (4700 S.W. Admiral Way) and we’re excited about the opportunity to bring a second Aegis Living community to this neighborhood. The new community is planned to be developed at 5252 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98136. The community would take the place of three vacant structures on the corner of California Ave SW and SW Brandon Street.
While still in review and development, current plans include:
- A six-story*, 100 sft building, offering 100+ assisted living and memory care apartments.
- The ground level will include a variety of amenities and gathering spaces for residents and visitors such as a grand living room, activity room, dining, a movie theater, retail and more.
- The second floor will include 45+ parking spaces for visitors and staff.
- Floors 3-6 will include residential apartments for assisted living and memory care. The sixth floor will also host a sky lounge for residents to enjoy.
This West Seattle community will be built to meet the rigorous standards of the Living Building Challenge Petal Certification through the International Living Future Institute (ILFI). The Living Building Challenge defines itself as the world’s most ambitious and advanced performance standard for green, resilient, and healthy buildings.
*A sixth level will be granted as part of participation in the Living Building Challenge and meeting the sustainable design criteria set forth.
5252 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98136
- Rite Aid
- Bakery Nouveau
- Husky Deli
- Great American Diner
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods
- West Seattle Golf Course
- C&P Coffee Company
- West Seattle Veterinary Hospital
- West Seattle Thriftway
- Seattle Public Library
For More Information
Visit the City of Seattle’s Services Portal: Enter the Project Number 3040033 or site address 5252 California
**Comments made via the email, hotline or website contact form provided may be made public as part of the project review and evaluation process.