WHO WE ARE
Aegis Living is a national leader in senior assisted living and memory care. With more than 23 years of experience, Aegis Living is known for its approach for supporting residents along the continuum of care, from light assistance to advanced dementia; with innovative programming and a focus on upscale, purpose-built design; and an employee-centric company culture. With every community, Aegis Living creates a living environment where residents can feel at home and inspired to live life to the fullest. The privately held company is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and operates 32 communities in Washington, California and Nevada, with 8 additional communities in development.
- Founded: 1997
- Founder & CEO: Dwayne Clark
- Employees: 2,500+
- Resident Capacity: ~2,500
The Aegis Executive Team draws on broad industry experience and shares a common goal: to serve with purpose. See full team bios here.
- Assisted Living – Aegis Living communities are staffed by trained 24/7 caregivers who can assist with the activities of daily living and care needs. With their needs taken care of, residents can enjoy time with their neighbors, pursue their passions, indulge in great food, and celebrate every day with new friends.
- Memory Care – Our Life’s Neighborhood ® program is designed to help ease the symptoms of dementia and to celebrate the life of the individual. We provide personalized care to meet the resident wherever they are in the progression of their memory loss. Our secured memory care wing is modified to keep our residents safe, healthy, active, and comfortable to give our families peace of mind.
- Respite Care – Respite care is an option for residents to stay in an assisted living community for a short stay, so they are safe and cared for by professionals. They will receive 24-hour care from specially trained staff, including medication management, and assistance with the tasks of daily living. They will be a part of the community and able to participate in activities and socialize with other residents.
Each community has a dedicated Life Enrichment team that creates captivating activities and reasons to celebrate that solidify new friendships and spark the imagination. Each day is filled with inspiration and a unique story to share. Activities range from music and art to daily movement and strength training, guest lectures, small group activities, theme nights and other special events connecting residents to their passions. Families are encouraged to stay connected every step of the way through Aegis Living’s proprietary Family Link platform.
IMAGES & LOGOS
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
For media inquiries, please contact: