Living Happily Together
Assisted Living in Seattle, WA
At our Seattle community, our friendly staff is waiting to serve your loved one a first-class meal, tidy up their apartment, take care of their daily household chores, and assist them with their personal care needs. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your parent is well cared for by our expert staff. They will enjoy luxury senior living, courtesy of Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park.
The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We also understand the value of keeping loved ones connected and making sure that our residents stay mentally, physically and socially engaged. As we navigate through these times we’re continuously improving and updating our protections practices. In addition, we’ve modified and created new life enrichment programs to ensure that our residents stay healthy and happy. Learn More.
- Around-the-clock care managers to assist with the activities of daily living (such as dressing, bathing, eating)
- Specially trained medication managers to ensure medications are taken properly and to avoid dangerous drug interactions
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Licensed nursing staff available to monitor healthcare needs and changes in behavior
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Dedicated concierge
- Three nutritious meals a day prepared by our high-quality chef, plus snacks anytime
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more
Our personalized services and luxury amenities have been created with our residents’ comfort in mind. Your family can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our 24-hour care staff are available to help with scheduled needs, as well as any unexpected issues.
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Nutritious snacks and beverages available all day
- Enjoy our formal dining room to catch up with friends and neighbors
- Schedule our private dining room for family parties and gatherings
Social and Recreational Activities:
- Our life enrichment directors plan a calendar of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences
- Live entertainment, music, and dance programs scheduled during happy hour throughout the year
- Stay physically active with chair yoga, Pilates, balance classes, stretching, and other exercise programs
- Participate in bridge, poker, and other games or join a special interest group such as book club or world travelers
- Enjoy creative pursuits such as art, painting, crafts, flower arranging, or poetry
- Massage therapy
- Beauty salon
- Movie theater
- Pets are welcome
If you are searching for assisted living or memory care for yourself or a loved one please complete the fields in the form below then click Send. A Marketing Director will contact you shortly.
Click here to Schedule a Tour