Aegis Living Aptos
Living Happily Together
Memory Care in Aptos, CA
At our Aptos community, we provide your loved one with the highest-quality memory care to ensure all their needs are met. Our goal at Aegis Living is to give you and your family the peace of mind that your loved one is well cared for, safe, and supported. Our around-the-clock care staff will care for your family member with dignity and compassion. With over twenty years of experience, we can handle the many phases of dementia as their disease progresses.
The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We also understand the value of keeping loved ones connected and making sure that our residents stay mentally, physically and socially engaged. As we navigate through these times we’re continuously improving and updating our protections practices. In addition, we’ve modified and created new life enrichment programs to ensure that our residents stay healthy and happy. Learn More.
- 24-hour care staff specially trained to address the personal care and behaviors of those with memory loss
- Licensed nurses to oversee health concerns and monitor changes in behavior
- Medication managers to administer medications properly and safeguard against any dangerous drug interactions
- Secured community to prevent wandering behaviors that often happen with memory loss
- Light and music therapy to alleviate symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
Your loved one is in safe hands with us. We understand the unique needs and challenges that can come with memory loss. Our memory care communities have been specifically designed to comfort our residents and to meet their ever-changing needs.
- High-end chefs who will prepare a variety of meals catered to your taste.
- Nutritious, balanced, and delicious meals to meet their dietary and caloric needs for strength and health
- Smoothies, fresh juice, and beverage offered throughout the day to encourage proper hydration that is vital to their health
- Intimate dining room within our memory care community for personal assistance at mealtime
- A variety of menu items for those with issues chewing or swallowing
- Visually appealing meals for those with a weaker sense of taste or smell
- Our life enrichment program is structured to socially engage those with memory loss and exercise their memory
- Our activities are customized to the physical or cognitive capabilities of our residents
- Encourage self-expression through art therapy and creative pursuits
- Light and music therapy to lessen the anxiety and irritability that Alzheimer’s may bring
- Residents are kept active with exercise classes such as balance, stretching, and strength training
If you are searching for assisted living or memory care for yourself or a loved one please complete the fields in the form below then click Send. A Marketing Director will contact you shortly.