Aegis Living Shadowridge
Our Innovative Approach to High-Quality Memory Care in Oceanside, CA
At Aegis Living, we have developed dedicated communities and memory care wings designed specifically for seniors with memory loss. Our nationally recognized memory care program, Life’s Neighborhood ™, recreates the familiarity and comfort of yesteryear by surrounding residents with a nurturing environment reminiscent of home, family, and friends. Our groundbreaking designs and nostalgic surroundings evoke happy memories for our memory care residents. We provide our residents with top-of-the-line care, so you can rest easy knowing your loved one is being taken care of by the best memory care specialists.
At our Oceanside community, we provide your loved one with the highest-quality care to ensure all their needs are met. Our goal at Aegis Living is to give you and your family the peace of mind that your loved one is well cared for, safe, and supported. Our around-the-clock care staff will care for your family member with dignity and compassion. With over twenty years of experience, we can handle the many phases of memory loss as their disease progresses.
- 24-hour care staff specially trained to address the personal care and behaviors of those with memory loss
- Licensed nurses to oversee health concerns and monitor changes in behavior
- Medication managers to administer medications properly and safeguard against any dangerous drug interactions
- Secured community to prevent wandering behaviors that often happen with memory loss
- Light and music therapy to alleviate symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
Your loved one is in safe hands with us. We understand the unique needs and challenges that can come with memory loss. Our memory care communities have been specifically designed to comfort our residents and to meet their ever-changing needs.
- High-end chefs who will prepare a variety of meals catered to your taste.
- Nutritious, balanced, and delicious meals to meet their dietary and caloric needs for strength and health
- Smoothies, fresh juice, and beverage offered throughout the day to encourage proper hydration that is vital to their health
- Intimate dining room within our memory care community for personal assistance at mealtime
- A variety of menu items for those with issues chewing or swallowing
- Visually appealing meals for those with a weaker sense of taste or smell
- Our life enrichment program is structured to socially engage those with memory loss and exercise their memory
- Our activities are customized to the physical or cognitive capabilities of our residents
- Encourage self-expression through art therapy and creative pursuits
- Light and music therapy to lessen the anxiety and irritability that Alzheimer’s may bring
- Residents are kept active with exercise classes such as balance, stretching, and strength training
- Massage therapy
- Beauty salon