Aegis Living Ravenna
Living Happily Together
in Seattle, WA
At Aegis Living, we have developed dedicated communities and memory care wings designed specifically for seniors with memory loss. We provide our residents with top-of-the-line care, so you can rest easy knowing your loved one is being taken care of by the best memory care specialists.
The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We also understand the value of keeping loved ones connected and making sure that our residents stay mentally, physically and socially engaged. As we navigate through these uncertain times we’re continuously improving and updating our protection practices. In addition, we’ve modified and created new life enrichment programs to ensure that our residents stay healthy and happy. Learn More.
- 24-hour care staff specially trained to address the personal care and behaviors of those with memory loss
- Licensed nurses to oversee health concerns and monitor changes in behavior
- Medication managers to administer medications properly and safeguard against any dangerous drug interactions
- Secured community to prevent wandering behaviors that often happen with memory loss
- Light and music therapy to alleviate symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
Memory Care Reimagined
Your loved one is in safe hands with us. We understand the unique needs and challenges that can come with memory loss. Our memory care communities have been specifically designed to comfort our residents and to meet their ever-changing needs.
- Chefs who will prepare a variety of meals catered to each person’s taste.
- Nutritious, balanced, and delicious meals to meet dietary and caloric needs for strength and health
- Smoothies, fresh juice, and beverage offered throughout the day to encourage proper hydration that is vital to their health
- A variety of menu items for those with issues chewing or swallowing
- Visually appealing meals for those with a weaker sense of taste or smell
Social and Recreational Activities:
- Our life enrichment program is structured to socially engage those with memory loss and exercise their memory
- Our activities are customized to the physical or cognitive capabilities of our residents
- Encourage self-expression through art therapy and creative pursuits
- Light and music therapy to lessen the anxiety and irritability that Alzheimer’s may bring
- Residents are kept active with exercise such as balance, stretching, and strength training
We would love to show you around our community! Please submit the form below and our Marketing Director will contact you shortly to confirm your appointment. If you would like to schedule a tour for today, please call the community directly.
We would love to be in touch! If you are a prospective resident or family member and would like to connect with us to learn more about our community, and explore availability and pricing, please fill out the form below. Our Marketing Director will be in touch shortly!