Aegis Living Ravenna
Luxury Assisted Living in Seattle
Luxury Assisted Living Comfort for a Life Well-Lived in Seattle, WA
If living independently is no longer an option for your elderly loved one, our Aegis Living community can provide them with the best care available in an upscale residential community. Being physically active and socially engaged as part of an assisted living community has many quality of life and health benefits for your senior parent.
Aegis at Ravenna redefines assisted living as you know it. Located in the peaceful neighborhood of Maple Leaf, our newest community will meet your every need with the finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine.
Feels Like Home
At our Seattle community, our friendly staff is waiting to serve your loved one a first-class meal, tidy up their apartment, take care of their daily household chores, and assist them with their personal care needs. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your loved one is well cared for by our expert staff. Your loved one will enjoy luxury senior living, courtesy of Aegis Living.
- Around-the-clock care managers to assist with the activities of daily living (such as dressing, bathing, eating)
- Specially trained medication managers to ensure medications are taken properly and to avoid dangerous drug interactions
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Licensed nursing staff available to monitor healthcare needs and changes in behavior
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Dedicated concierge
- Three nutritious meals a day prepared by our high-quality chef, plus snacks anytime
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more
Perfection in the details
Inspired by the Italian city of Ravenna, our new assisted living community in Northeast Seattle boasts spectacular views of Mount Rainier, the Olympics, and the Seattle cityscape. As you step through the front door, the welcoming decor is inspired by the elegance of the Opera House of Ravenna with a rich palette of warm Tuscan colors and layered in luxury.
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Nutritious snacks and beverages available all day
- Enjoy our formal dining room to catch up with friends and neighbors
- Schedule our private dining room for family parties and gatherings
Social and Recreational Activities:
- Our life enrichment directors plan a calendar of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences
- Live entertainment, music, and dance programs scheduled during happy hour throughout the year
- Stay physically active with chair yoga, Pilates, balance classes, stretching, and other exercise programs
- Participate in bridge, poker, and other games or join a special interest group such as book club or world travelers
- Enjoy creative pursuits such as art, painting, crafts, flower arranging, or poetry
- Massage therapy
- Beauty salon
- Movie theater
- Pets are welcome