Aegis Living Ravenna
Living Happily Together
Assisted Living in Seattle, WA
Aegis Living Ravenna redefines assisted living as you know it. Located in the peaceful neighborhood of Maple Leaf, our newest community will meet your every need with the finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine.
The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We also understand the value of keeping loved ones connected and making sure that our residents stay mentally, physically and socially engaged. As we navigate through these uncertain times we’re continuously improving and updating our protection practices. In addition, we’ve modified and created new life enrichment programs to ensure that our residents stay healthy and happy. Learn More.
- Around-the-clock care managers to assist with the activities of daily living (such as dressing, bathing, eating)
- Specially trained medication managers to ensure medications are taken properly and to avoid dangerous drug interactions
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Licensed nursing staff available to monitor healthcare needs and changes in behavior
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Dedicated concierge
- Three nutritious meals a day prepared by our high-quality chef, plus snacks anytime
Perfection in the details
Inspired by the Italian city of Ravenna, our new assisted living community in Northeast Seattle boasts spectacular views of Mount Rainier, the Olympics, and the Seattle cityscape. As you step through the front door, the welcoming decor is inspired by the elegance of the Opera House of Ravenna with a rich palette of warm Tuscan colors and layered in luxury.
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Nutritious snacks and beverages available all day
Social and Recreational Activities:
- Our life enrichment directors plan a calendar of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences
- Stay physically active with chair yoga, Pilates, balance, stretching, and other exercise programs
- Enjoy creative pursuits such as art, painting, crafts, flower arranging, or poetry
If you are searching for assisted living or memory care for yourself or a loved one please complete the fields in the form below then click Send. A Marketing Director will contact you shortly.
Click here to Schedule a Tour