Aegis Living Marymoor
Living Happily Together
in Redmond, WA
If living independently is no longer an option for your senior parent, Aegis Living Marymoor can provide your family with the best assisted living care available in an upscale senior community. Our residents are mentally, physically and socially engaged to enhance their quality of life, providing long term health benefits.
The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We also understand the value of keeping loved ones connected and making sure that our residents stay mentally, physically and socially engaged. As we navigate through these uncertain times we’re continuously improving and updating our protection practices. In addition, we’ve modified and created new life enrichment programs to ensure that our residents stay healthy and happy. Learn More.
- Around-the-clock care managers to assist with the activities of daily living (such as dressing, bathing, eating)
- Specially trained medication managers to ensure medications are taken properly and to avoid dangerous drug interactions
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Licensed nursing staff available to monitor healthcare needs and changes in behavior
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Dedicated concierge
- Three nutritious meals a day prepared by our high-quality chef, plus snacks anytime
Our personalized services and amenities have been created with our residents’ comfort in mind. Your family can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our 24-hour care staff are available to help with scheduled needs, as well as any unexpected issues.
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Nutritious snacks and beverages available all day
Social and Recreational Activities:
- Our life enrichment directors plan a calendar of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences
- Stay physically active with chair yoga, Pilates, balance classes, stretching, and other exercise programs
- Enjoy creative pursuits such as art, painting, crafts, flower arranging, or poetry
We would love to show you around our community! Please submit the form below and our Marketing Director will contact you shortly to confirm your appointment. If you would like to schedule a tour for today, please call the community directly.
We would love to be in touch! If you are a prospective resident or family member and would like to connect with us to learn more about our community, and explore availability and pricing, please fill out the form below. Our Marketing Director will be in touch shortly!