Celebrating a Lifetime
We have developed innovative and dedicated communities designed specifically for people with memory loss and their unique needs. Our “Life’s Neighborhood™” program is designed to ease the symptoms of the disease and celebrate the life of the individual. Every memory care community is secured for the safety of the residents and your peace of mind.
Our innovative approach to the unique issues of our Memory Care facilities include:
- Licensed nurses and caregivers trained in dementia and aging sensitivity.
- Motion sensors and emergency call buttons to increase the safety of the apartments and enable emergency assistance if necessary.
- Daily scheduled activities that provide cognitive and physical stimulation to help soothe and relieve the effects of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Secured outside flowering gardens with circular walking paths, birdfeeders and, in some, classic antique cars.
- Nutritional plans that include the necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets to boost immune systems.
- A focus on the importance of hydration.
- Graduated closet racks, which allow residents to dress themselves without confusion by removing each item of clothing in order.
- Resources, education and support for family members.