Short-Term Care - Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer
Aegis Living’s short-term stays, also known as respites, are available for easy transition from a hospital or skilled nursing facility to long-term assisted living, or for further recovery before going home. From a few days to up to a month, temporary stays are a great way to experience all the amenities and activities that Aegis has to offer and to give family caregivers a much-needed break.
Aegis Living offers the finest care, and delicious and nutritious cuisine in a loving and beautiful environment where seniors enjoy days filled with planned events and socializing. Our nationally recognized memory care program is designed specifically to assist residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s with their unique needs. And all of this is included in our short-term care program.
Samples of the services we offer:
- Care managers are available 24/7 to assist our residents with daily living activities, such as bathing and dressing.
- Licensed nurse available to monitor health concerns and respond to emergencies.
- Specially trained medication care managers provide assistance with medication if needed.
- Each resident has a call button or optional pendant to summon assistance.
- Secured memory care for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Hospice care.
- Private studio apartments for short-term stays.
- Studios and apartments for long-term assisted living.