We’re There When You Need Us
Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park offers Transitional Care for individuals with early-to-mild stages of dementia. Our unique Transitional Care option provides a progressive transition from assisted living to higher memory care needs. Residents live on a specialized care floor of our community, where they have increased support in dealing with their early memory loss. They have access to all of the community’s common areas, while their apartments are located among their peers and a caring staff.
Transitional Care provides:
- An environment of close interaction and supervision by our highly trained staff.
- Care givers who encourage socialization and participation in community events to avoid isolation.
- Activities and dining options tailored to their comfort and ability levels.
- Elevated security and safety measures.
- Medical care, support services, and personal assistance options that are available based on residents’ needs.
- An opportunity to age in place with dignity in a home of their own, reducing the possibility of yet another move if more care is needed.
The goal of Transitional Care is to allow residents to cope more successfully with their memory challenges and to maintain their independent lifestyle for as long as possible. We strive to slow the progression of memory loss with a structured environment that socially engages our residents, reduces their anxiety, and increases their self esteem.