Life’s Neighborhood™, our nationally recognized memory care program, creates the familiarity and comfort of yesteryear by surrounding residents with a nurturing environment reminiscent of home, family and friends. All of our Life’s Neighborhood™ caregivers have completed specialized dementia training. Compassion, creativity, flexibility and a warm sense of humor are among the key traits of our caring staff members. Our dementia care facility will make your loved one feel safe and at home while getting the best alzheimer’s and dementia treatment available.
Life’s Neighborhood™ provides a safe and comfortable setting for people living with dementia.
- Relax in our comfortable Family Room while listening to music, visiting with friends or enjoying time with your family.
- Reminisce and partake in other meaningful activities at “Life Station” kiosks.
- Enjoy the outdoors on relaxing walks through our flowering gardens and secure courtyard nestled safely along the Sammamish River.
- Our care staff is properly trained to deliver nurturing care and communication, and to understand our residents’ need to feel valued and worthwhile.
- A licensed nurse monitors health needs around the clock. Blood pressure and weight checks are provided monthly.
- Three delicious, nutritious meals are served each day to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. Residents may choose from daily specials or request a favorite from our chef. Beverages and snacks are available throughout the day.
- Daily personal and group activities provide enriching experiences.
- We incorporate residents’ individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests into our activity program.
- Resident monitoring systems include staff available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers provide assistance with medication.
- Care Managers are available 24 hours per day to assist residents with the activities of daily living (such as bathing or dressing).
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Maintenance of apartments, community, and public areas.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- All utilities except telephone and cablevision.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Guest meals and catering.
- Transportation outside of scheduled days.
- Pet care.
- Massage therapy.
- Beauty salon and barber.
- Mobile dentist.