Life’s Neighborhood™, our nationally recognized memory care program, creates the familiarity and comfort of yesteryear by surrounding residents with a nurturing environment reminiscent of home, family and friends. All of our Life’s Neighborhood™ caregivers have completed specialized dementia training. Compassion, creativity, flexibility and a warm sense of humor are among the key traits of our caring staff members.
Life’s Neighborhood™ provides a safe and comfortable setting for people living with dementia.
- Relax in our comfortable Family Room while listening to music, visiting with friends or enjoying time with your family.
- Reminisce and partake in other meaningful activities at “Life Station” kiosks.
- Enjoy the outdoors on relaxing walks through our flowering gardens and secure courtyard nestled safely along the Sammamish River.
- Our care staff is properly trained to deliver nurturing care and communication, and to understand our residents’ need to feel valued and worthwhile.
- A licensed nurse monitors health needs around the clock. Blood pressure and weight checks are provided monthly.
- Three delicious, nutritious meals are served each day to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. Residents may choose from daily specials or request a favorite from our chef. Beverages and snacks are available throughout the day.
- Daily personal and group activities provide enriching experiences.
- We incorporate residents’ individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests into our activity program.
- Resident monitoring systems include staff available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers provide assistance with medication.
- Care Managers are available 24 hours per day to assist residents with the activities of daily living (such as bathing or dressing).
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Maintenance of apartments, community, and public areas.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- All utilities except telephone and cablevision.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Guest meals and catering.
- Transportation outside of scheduled days.
- Pet care.
- Massage therapy.
- Beauty salon and barber.
- Mobile dentist.