Activities - Aegis of Shoreline
Share In All that Life Has to Offer
Our Aegis Living communities provide the perfect social situations for you or your loved ones to maintain a sense of independence, stay active, make new friends and maybe even learn a new hobby. We offer a rotating daily calendar of events with the best in education, entertainment, health and social activities.
Scheduled social events allow our residents to get together with one another in a setting where friendships blossom and a certain comfort level develops between neighbors. And learning new things or pursuing old interests helps keep residents’ minds sharp and engaged. Our activities include scheduled outings, game nights, movies, bingo and exercise, along with dance troupes, musicians and entertainers who come to our communities to perform. Many of our communities also offer worship services and Bible study.
We are careful to cater our activities to the interests of our residents and offer them a variety of social events and new challenges to keep their minds and bodies active.
Our daily campus activities include:
- Daily morning exercise program: “Sittercise,” tai chi, strength training, yoga, walking club.
- Live entertainment.
- Walking tours through our outdoor paths.
- Lunch outings.
- Socializing in one of our two bistros.
- Play games with your friends such as bingo, cribbage, pinochle, bridge, or poker.
- Enjoy learning a new activity, such as flower arranging or jewelry making.
- Day excursions to such attractions as Japanese gardens, Seattle Aboretum, Argosy Cruises, and more.