Aegis Living’s short-term stays, also known as respites, are available for easy transition from a hospital or skilled nursing facility to long-term assisted living or for further recovery before going home. From a few days to up to a month, short-term stays are a great way to experience all the amenities and activities that Aegis has to offer and to give family caregivers a much-needed break.
Aegis Living offers the finest care, and delicious and nutritious cuisine in a loving and beautiful environment where seniors enjoy days filled with planned events and socializing. Our nationally recognized memory care program is designed specifically for those residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s to provide assistance with their unique needs from our supportive and caring staff. And all of this is included in our short-term care program.
Services we offer include:
- Care managers are available 24/7 to assist our residents with daily living activities, such as bathing and dressing.
- Licensed nurse available to monitor health concerns and respond to emergencies.
- Specially trained medication care managers provide assistance with medication if needed.
- Each residence has a call button or optional pendant to summon assistance.
- Secured memory care for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Hospice care.
- Private studio apartments for short-term stays.
- Studios and apartments for long-term assisted living.