Our nationally recognized memory care program, Life’s Neighborhood™, creates the familiarity and comfort of yesteryear by surrounding residents with a nurturing environment reminiscent of home, family and friends. All of our Life’s Neighborhood™ caregivers undergo specialized dementia training. Compassion, creativity, flexibility and a warm sense of humor are some of the key traits of our caring staff members. Our memory care program provides a comfortable setting for people living with dementia.
You deserve the best dementia care from specialists that cater to your needs. Allow the staff of Aegis of Lynnwood to give you the support you need.
- Relax in our comfortable common rooms as you listen to music, visit with friends or enjoy time with your family.
- Enjoy the outdoors by taking a relaxing walk through our flowering gardens and secure courtyard.
Dementia Care Facility
- Our care staff is properly trained to deliver nurturing care and communication, and understand that our residents need to feel valued and worthwhile.
- A licensed nurse to monitor health needs. Blood pressure and weight checks are provided monthly.
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. Residents may choose from daily specials or request a favorite from our chef. Beverages and snacks are available throughout the day.
- Personal and group activities provide enriching experiences on a daily basis. Individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests are incorporated into our activity program.
- Resident monitoring systems. Staff are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers provide assistance with medication.
- Care Managers are available 24 hours per day to assist you with the activities of daily living (such as bathing or dressing).
- Housekeeping and laundry service.
- Maintenance of public areas, community, and apartments.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- All utilities except telephone and cable television.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Guest meals and catering.
- Transportation outside of scheduled days.
- Pet care.
- Massage therapy.
- Beauty salon