We have developed innovative communities designed specifically for people with memory loss. We have licensed nurses on staff, and our activities program provides cognitive and physical stimulation to help soothe and relieve the effects of Alzheimer’s and dementia. We continually focus on socialization, which is paramount to health and well-being.
- “Life’s Haven” room to stimulate senses and redirect behavior.
- “Life’s Skill Stations” to reminisce about past activities, such as parenting, career or hobbies.
- Daily routine of activities to encourage alertness and focus.
- Secured but not confining, our open, connected interior is ideal for residents who like to walk.
- Many activities focus on food to stimulate appetite and ensure proper hydration, such as sharing an afternoon tea, fresh baked bread or a nutritional smoothie with your neighbors.
- Enjoy an outing to a local mall, museum or restaurant.
- Trained care staff to deliver thoughtful care and communication, and understand that our memory care residents need to feel valued and worthwhile.
- A licensed nurse to monitor health needs. Blood pressure and weight checks are provided monthly.
- Personal and group activities provide enriching experiences on a daily basis. Individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests are incorporated into our activity program.
- Resident monitoring systems. Staff is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers provide assistance with medication.
- Care Managers are available 24 hours per day to assist you with the activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing).
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia.
- Beverages and snacks are available throughout the day to ensure proper hydration and nutrition.
- Meals are served in a common dining setting to encourage socialization.
- Special dietary needs and food preferences can be accommodated.
- Family are encouraged to visit and share a meal with their loved one.
- Activity director for educational, social, and recreational programs.
- Housekeeping and laundry service.
- Maintenance of public areas, community, and apartments.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Three nutritious meals a day, plus snacks anytime you like.
- All utilities, except telephone.
- Thorough residence cleaning once a year.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Educational, social and recreational programs.
- Beauty salon.