Our nationally recognized memory care program, Life’s Neighborhood™, creates the familiarity and comfort of yesteryear by surrounding residents with a nurturing environment reminiscent of home, family and friends. All of our Life’s Neighborhood™ caregivers undergo specialized dementia training. Compassion, creativity, flexibility and a warm sense of humor are some of the key traits of our caring staff members. Our memory care program provides a comfortable setting for people living with dementia.
- Relax in our comfortable common rooms as you listen to music, visit with friends or enjoy time with your family.
- Enjoy the outdoors by taking a relaxing walk through our flowering gardens and secure courtyard.
- Our care staff is properly trained to deliver nurturing care and communication, and understand that our memory care residents need to feel valued, worthwhile.
- A licensed nurse to monitor health needs. Blood pressure and weight checks are provided monthly.
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. Residents may choose from daily specials or request a favorite from our chef. Beverages and snacks are available throughout the day.
- Personal and group activities provide enriching experiences on a daily basis. Individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests are incorporated into our activity program.
- Resident monitoring systems. Staff are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers provide assistance with medication.
- Care Managers are available 24 hours per day to assist you with the activities of daily living (such as bathing or dressing).
- Housekeeping and laundry service.
- Maintenance of public areas, community, and apartments.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- All utilities except telephone and cable television.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Guest meals and catering.
- Transportation outside of scheduled days.
- Pet care.
- Massage therapy.
- Beauty salon and barber.