If you or someone you know is caring for an aging family member with dementia or Alzheimer’s, then you may need a break or a temporary place to care for your loved one’s special memory care needs on a short-term basis. Aegis at Callahan House can care for your elderly loved one in our Short-Term Care Program.
Short-term care, also known as respite care, are beneficial for those individuals:
- Who are transitioning from a hospital or nursing home but need further recovery before going home.
- Who need a place to stay when their primary caregiver has to go on a business trip or vacation.
- Who want a trial stay at our community. A trial stay allows the resident to meet our staff, taste our food and try our activities. It allows the resident to “test drive” their new home.
Aegis at Callahan House specializes in Memory Care, providing a secured environment for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our Memory Care program, Life’s Neighborhood™, is nationally recognized and has a well-trained staff of experts in caring for individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
We understand that caregivers need breaks from the unique stress of caring for the special needs of a person with dementia or Alzheimer’s. We can offer you a solution to give you that needed break as well as peace of mind that your loved one is being well cared for.
Our Short-Term Program provides:
- Private, furnished apartments that are easy to navigate.
- Elevated security and safety measures for our residents.
- Seven-day-a-week nursing care and 24-hour trained caregiving staff.
- Beautifully prepared, nutritious meals with snacks and hydration throughout the day.
- Cognitive and physical stimulation to help soothe and relieve the effect of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Contact us today to arrange a short-term care for your loved one at (206) 452-0285.
If you or someone you know is caring for an elderly loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s, you may need an option to provide care for your family member during the day so they can continue to live with you at home. Whether you want to work outside of the home or you need assistance in the care of your family member, our Day Stay Program is the perfect option for those with Memory Care issues.
You should consider our Day Stay program:
- If you are concerned about your loved one’s safety when left alone.
- If they are unable to provide themselves with a structure of daily activities.
- If your loved one is isolated for periods of time and needs companionship.
- If you need some time away to rejuvenate and manage the stress of caring for a loved one with memory care needs.
Our Memory Care program, Life’s Neighborhood™, is nationally recognized and has a well-trained staff of experts in caring for individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Our Day Stay Program provides:
- Delicious and nutritious meals with snacks and beverages for hydration throughout the day.
- A packed schedule of activities and entertainment to encourage socialization.
- A secure and attentive environment to spend the day with friends and a caring staff.
- The peace of mind knowing that we will care for your loved one as if they were our own.
Contact us today about our Day Stay Program for your loved one at (206) 452-0275.