We have developed innovative communities designed specifically for people with memory loss. Our apartments are easy to navigate, we have licensed nurses on staff, and our activities provide cognitive and physical stimulation to help soothe and relieve the effects of Alzheimer’s and dementia. We continually focus on socialization, which is paramount to health and well-being. Give your loved one the dementia care they deserve.
Dementia Care Features
- Our Memory Care staff is properly trained to deliver nurturing care and communication necessary for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients. We understand that our residents need to feel valued and worthwhile.
- A licensed nurse to monitor Alzheimer’s and dementia needs. Blood pressure and weight checks are provided monthly.
- Personal and group activities that provide enriching experiences on a daily basis. Individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests are incorporated into our activity program.
- Resident monitoring systems. Staff is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Care Managers to provide assistance with dementia medication.
- Care Managers available 24 hours per day to assist with the activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing).
Additional Care Services
- Incontinence Management
- Ostomy Care
- Catheter Assistance
- Restorative Services
- Diabetic Management
- “Life’s Haven” room to stimulate senses and redirect behavior.
- “Life’s Skill Stations” to reminisce about past activities, such as parenting, career or hobbies.
- Daily routine of activities to encourage alertness and focus.
- Afternoon spent in the fresh air enjoying our flowering, secured courtyard or getting your hands dirty in our raised garden beds.
- Many activities focus around food to stimulate appetite and ensure proper hydration, such as sharing afternoon tea, fresh baked bread or a nutritional smoothie with your neighbors.
- Outings to a local mall, museum or restaurant.
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia.
- Beverages and snacks available throughout the day to ensure proper hydration and nutrition.
- Meals served in common dining areas or room to encourage socialization.
- Special dietary needs and food preferences can be accommodated.
- Families are encouraged to visit and share a meal with their loved one.
- Activity director for educational, social, and recreational programs.
- Housekeeping and laundry service.
- Maintenance of public areas, community, and apartments.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Three nutritious meals a day, plus snacks anytime you like.
- All utilities except telephone and cable television.
- Thorough residence cleaning once a year.
- Professional staffing 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled transportation available for medical appointments, outings, and more.
- Educational, social and recreational programs.
- Beauty salon and barber.